Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Fergs Life!

Quality bonding time with Nick on a Sunday evening. I-Pods.
McKayla and Isaac made this for me for Christmas while I was in California. It was my favorite gift this year! It is really so cute, the sideways pic doesn't do it justice!

I asked Isaac to wash all the gunk off the bottom of his garbage can. This is what I found. It cracked me up so much because it wasn't even getting the bottom wet!

FeeBee's modeling pics after a bath.
Dax was more interested in the toy BASKET than the toys. He also had a very nice nap in it in the sun! What a life!
Sabrina made this cute ceramic flower. Doesn't it look cute!
FeeBee stopped being a hater for about 30 seconds to play a little tug of war with Dax. Then she remembered she hated him!
Isaac tied some thread to his Legos and turned on the Treadmill. It was quite a great invention and he spent alot of time messing around with other stuff like a snowboarder guy.
The mind of a creative child! Love it!







No comments: