Sunday, August 15, 2010

Not Going To Accept It! 20! REALLY?

Happy 20th Birthday C.C. You have now graduated to "real-live adulthood".
We had a family celebration for him and had a nice dinner with Nick and Heather and the Harmons.
This is my little baby at 4 months old. C.C. is such a joy for me and I was so excited for him when he entered my life.
Such a sweet picture of him at 2. He was such a little block, he was born with a six pack.
I love his hair in this one. 2 1/2 years old
My all time favorite picture. 4 years old
5 years old
Mullet be gone, sadness. 6 years old
8 years old
9 years old, still a good sport for the picture.
9 years old
11 years old
Buddy Pictures 12 years old
14 years old
15 years old/9th grade
16 years old/10th grade
Senior year/ 18 years old
So handsome!
I can't believe how fast 20 years goes by. It was a quick blink of an eye, I wish I feel like I would have enjoyed it alot more.
2010 Jackson, Wyoming
We sure love you C.C. and are all so grateful that you are a part of our lives. You really have so many wonderful qualities, can't wait to see what you do with yourself in the next 20 years.


2 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Awe...we love C.C., too. Happy Bday!

Jill said...

okay, back from vacation and catching up on your blog. those younger pictures of Isaac are how I remember him!! so cute. and happy birtday CC!