Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Great Day!

In addition to my Cricket, Travis sent me a beautiful bouquet of flowers with a heartfelt card that made me cry and Heather and her family gave me cookie bouquet, It was so cute and Heather may have landed a job there too. Thank you so much!
Sab made Heather and I heart shaped cakes, they were so good. Thanks Sab, you're the bomb!
Nick and Heather pulled a fast one on me and saran wrapped my car and wrote cute notes on ALL of my windows. It was really fun to walk around the corner and see my car totally covered. I drove home with it still in tact on my car so I could take some good pictures. They left a huge bag of M&M's on my windshield too, they were the first to be rescued from the sun. On the way home we got so many very weird looks, it was funny all the rubbernecking, until the cop was on the other side of the stop sign, then I started sweating bullets cuz I didn't even have my purse with me. He wasn't interested, whew!
So my birthday was full of friends and family and thoughtful things, I love that and it is such a great way to spend the day. I appreciate everyone who sent notes and called and brought me beautiful treadures and yummy treats. Good thing I lost that 5 pounds last week!

3 comments:

Heather said...

us decorating your car was just a small expression of how much we love you!!! :)

Unknown said...

This is a little late, but Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a lot of fun - it's nice to know that so many people love you!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Okay, so I'm a slacker friend & didn't even acknowledge your B'day! That's probably why I found the 5 lbs you lost last week!