Monday, January 10, 2011

Sabrina

1 year old
2years old
3 1/2 years old
3 1/2 years old
4 years old
5 years old
(This wouldn't cooperate and move where I told it to)
13 years old
Jackson, WY, with a broken collar bone about 2 days before.
1st Grade 6 1/2 years old
1st Grade
Kindergarden 5 years old
3rd grade 8 years old
5th grade 10 years old
7th grade 12 years old
6th grade 11 years old
8th grade 13 years old

I can't believe how much she changes every year. Such a wonderful child and sooooo good for me to have her be mine. Love this little girl, who is not so little anymore. We worked so hard to get her and she really has been such a special gift to us.

1 comment:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Man, I miss this little girl (who is not so little anymore) - truly one of my favorite people EVER! (Miss you, too, Ferg!) love you guys...