Thursday, February 2, 2012

Christmas Eve!

I was mostly excited that Nick, Heather, and Madeline could come over to spend time with us. They have been on strict "hide-out" orders from the Dr.'s since she was so early. It was so fun to have all the kids here. Who knows when it will be that way again, it could be years. What a wonderful Christmas present it was for me. Look how sweet she looks in her Christmas PJ's, so precious!
I was so excited to have everyone I went all out for Christmas Eve dinner. Broke out the china, the German goblets, and cooked up a storm.
Bet you wish you were there too huh? Yes it was a great meal!
Madeline getting in a nap in her Moses basket.
Isaac got to hold her for the first time! He was so happy!
Daddy just can't get enough! He is very sweet with her. He always loved babies, even when he was little!
It was a great day and I felt very blessed to have all my kids home with us! Love each and every one of them!

No comments: