Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sweetest Husband In The World!

I had a major meltdown one morning and my man was there for me listening to me cry my eyes out and comforting me! He was so sweet. Then he headed off to work but then came home a few hours later with this beautiful bouquet of flowers which he cut AND arranged in a vase for me! Plus he never went back to work but spent the rest of the day with me! Can I just say one more time that I really have a wonderful, kind, sweet, loving, husband. I'm the luckiest woman in the world. Not just because he gives me flowers but that he is really such a good man and I am lucky to have him in my life!
They smelled as wonderful as they look!
It was a sweet reminder every time I walked in the kitchen of my sweet husband and his thoughtfulness!

No comments: